Wednesday, 30 September 2026

Paul Young - Remixes and Rarities (Special Edition) (2013)















CD1
1.  Every Time You Go Away  (Extended Version) (7:32)
2.  Wonderland  (Milan Mix) (6:24)
3.  Come Back And Stay  (Scratch Mix) (7:57)
4.  I'm Gonna Tear Your Playhouse Down  (Remixed U.S. Dance Floor Smash) (6:25)
5.  Why Does A Man Have To Be Strong  (Extended Remix) (5:29)
6.  Man In The Iron Mask (3:13)
7.  Iron Out The Rough Spots  (Extended Remix) (7:31)
8.  Yours  (Extended Club Mix) (5:40)
9.  It's Better To Have And Don't Need  (Live) (5:57)
10.  Hot Fun  (Extended Mix) (5:14)
11.  I'm Gonna Tear Your Playhouse Down  (Special Extended Mix) (9:21)
12.  Everything Must Change  (Instrumental Version) (4:24)

CD2
1.  Wherever I Lay My Hat (That's My Home)  (Extended Club Mix) (6:01)
2.  Some People  (Dub) (5:24)
3.  Heaven Can Wait  (12'' Version) (6:40)
4.  Love Will Tear Us Apart  (Full Length Version) (5:00)
5.  Behind Your Smile  (Live) (5:06)
6.  Oh Woman (Live) (9:15)
7.  Tomb Of Memories  (12'' Mix) (5:45)
8.  Love Of The Common People  (Extended Club Mix) (5:51)
9.  Softly Whispering I Love You  (Extended Version) (6:04)
10.  Sex  (Extended Club Mix) (6:52)
11.  Everything Must Change  (Extended Version) (8:28)
12.  I Was In Chains  (Extended Mix) (9:00)


Companies

Licensed To – Cherry Red Records Ltd.
Licensed From – Sony Music Entertainment UK Limited
Marketed By – Cherry Red Records Ltd.
Distributed By – Cherry Red Records Ltd.
Phonographic Copyright ℗ – Cherry Red Records Ltd.
Copyright © – Cherry Red Records Ltd.

Credits

Compiled By – John Reed
Interviewer, Design, Compiled By – Paul Sinclair 


Track 1-1 taken from the 12" Every Time You Go Away (Extended Remix Version) and cassette CBS 40-26234.
Track 1-2 taken from the 12" Wonderland (Milan Mix)
Track 1-3 taken from the A-side of 12" Come Back And Stay (Scratch Mix), the B-side of 12" Love Will Tear Us Apart, the CD No Parlez and the cassette No Parlez.
Track 1-4 taken from the 12" I'm Gonna Tear Your Playhouse Down (Remixed U.S. Dance Floor Smash).
Track 1-5 taken from the 12" Why Does A Man Have To Be Strong.
Track 1-6 taken from the A-side of 12" Tomb Of Memories, the B-side of 7" Tomb Of Memories, the cd The Secret Of Association and the cassette The Secret Of Association.
Track 1-7 taken from the CD No Parlez and the cassette No Parlez.
Track 1-8 taken from the B-side of 12" Come Back And Stay (Extended Club Mix Versions).
Track 1-9 taken from the B-side of 12" Love Of The Common People (Extended Club Mix).
Track 1-10 taken from the B-side of 12" I'm Gonna Tear Your Playhouse Down (Remixed U.S. Dance Floor Smash) and cassette CBS 40-26234.
Track 1-11 taken from the B-side of 12" I'm Gonna Tear Your Playhouse Down and cassette CBS 40-26234.
Track 1-12 taken from double 7" package Everything Must Change.

Track 2-1 taken from the A-side of 12" Wherever I Lay My Hat, the CD No Parlez and the cassette No Parlez.
Track 2-2 taken from the B-side of 12" Some People.
Track 2-3 taken from the 12" Heaven Can Wait and the CD Heaven Can Wait.
Track 2-4 taken from the LP No Parlez, the cd No Parlez and the cassette No Parlez.
Track 2-5 taken from the 7" Love Of The Common People, the double pack Love Of The Common People and The Live Edition.
Track 2-6 taken from the double pack Love Of The Common People and The Live Edition.
Track 2-7 was unreleased until 2007, when it was issued on The Secret Of Association (Deluxe 2 CD Edition).
Track 2-8 taken from the A-side of 12" Love Of The Common People (Extended Club Mix), the CD No Parlez and the cassette No Parlez.
Track 2-9 taken from the 12" Softly Whispering I Love You (Extended Version) and the CD Softly Whispering I Love You.
Track 2-10 taken from the B-side of 12" Wherever I Lay My Hat, the CD No Parlez and the cassette No Parlez.
Track 2-11 taken from the 12" Everything Must Change (Special Extended Mix) and the cassette The Secret Of Association.
Track 2-12 taken from the cassette The Secret Of Association.


Notes
Released:  Jun 2013
Series:  Remixes And Rarities
Format:  2 x CD, Compilation
Genre:  Rock, Funk / Soul, Pop
Style:  Pop Rock
Runtime:   

Label - Cherry Pop 

0 comments:

Post a Comment