Monday, 27 July 2026

A Flock Of Seagulls - The Best Of A Flock Of Seagulls (1991)











Track listing                                               

1.  I Ran (So Far Away) - 4:55
2.  Space Age Love Song 3:45
3.  Telecommunication - 2:29
     Producer – Bill Nelson
4.  The More You Live, The More You Love - 4:09
     Producer – Steve Lovell
5.  Nightmares - 4:36
6.  Wishing (If I Had A Photograph Of You) - 5:30
7.  (It's Not Me) Talking - 5:00
     Producer – Bill Nelson
8.  Transfer Affection - 5:20
9.  Who's That Girl (She's Got It) - 4:17
     Producer – Mike Score
10.  D.N.A. - 2:30
11.  Wishing (If I Had A Photograph Of You) (Extended Version) - 9:08
12.  The More You Live, The More You Love (Full Moon Mix) - 6:07
       Producer – Steve Lovell


Companies, etc.

Notes
Released:  1991
Genre:  Electronic, Rock
Style:  New Wave, Synth-pop
Runtime:   58:35

Label - Jive 

0 comments:

Post a Comment