A fantastic collection compiling extended versions and re-works such as the Rollo/Sister Bliss Monster Mix of "I Feel Love".In 2020, Norwegian DJ and producer Kygo released a massively popular tropical house remix of Donna Summer's 1979 classic "Hot Stuff".
The track debuted on September 18, 2020, merging Summer's iconic Grammy-winning vocals with Kygo's signature breezy, synth-driven production.
Disc 1
1. I Feel Love (Patrick Cowley Mega Mix) - 15:53
2. Loves About To Change My Heart (Clivilles & Cole 12' Mix) - 7:49
3. I Don't Wanna Get Hurt (Pete Hammond Original 12'' Version) - 7:24
4. When Love Takes Over You (Dave Ford Extended Remix) - 6:15
5. Breakaway (Extended Power Mix) - 6:10
6. State Of Independence (12'' Millennium Mix With Martin Luther King) - 6:42
7. Breakaway (Remix / Full Version) - 6:46
8. Work That Magic (ISA Full Length Remix) - 4:59
9. I Feel Love (Masters At Work 86th Street Mix) - 6:10
Disc 2
1. I Feel Love (Rollo & Sister Bliss Monster Mix) - 6:32
2. State Of Independence (Creation Mix / Edit) - 4:21
3. Love Is The Healer (Eric Kupper's I Feel Healed 7'' Mix) - 3:58
4. I Feel Love (Qattara 2004 Remix) - 7:01
5. Working The Midnight Shift (Holy Ghost Remix) - 5:31
6. MacArthur Park (Laidback Luke Remix) - 5:41
7. Hot Stuff (Frankie Knuckles & Eric Kupper As Director's Cut Signature Mix) - 6:01
8. Bad Girls (Gigamesh Remix) - 5:22
9. Dim All The Lights (Duke Dumont Remix) - 6:02
10. Love To Love You Baby (Giorgio Moroder feat. Chris Cox Remix) - 4:21
11. I Feel Love (Almighty Mix) - 8:44
12. Sunset People (Hot Chip Dub Edit) - 7:38
Notes
Release: 2020
Genre: Disco
Runtime: 2:19:20

0 comments:
Post a Comment