Tracklist
1. The Free Electric Band - 3:24
2. The Peacemaker - 2:40
3. Down By The River - 3:01
4. When I Need You - 4:28
5. Rebecca - 3:03
6. 99 Miles From L.A. - 3:57
7. It Never Rains In Southern California - 3:51
8. Everything I Want To Do - 2:50
9. We're Running Out - 2:52
10. If You Gotta Break Another Heart - 2:34
11. Moonlight Lady - 3:05
12. These Are The Good Old Days - 3:25
13. I'm A Train - 3:17
14. New York City Here I Come - 3:06
15. Half A Million Miles From Home - 2:45
16. The Air That I Breathe - 3:48
Companies, etc.
- Phonographic Copyright ℗ – CBS Grammofoonplaten B.V.
- Copyright © – CBS United Kingdom Ltd.
- Glass Mastered At – Disctronics S
Credits
- Written-By – A. Hammond (tracks: 4, 6, 11, 12), Carole Bayer Sager (tracks: 4, 11), H. David (tracks: 6), A. Hammond-M. Hazlewood (tracks: 1 to 3, 5, 7 to 10, 13 to 16), Roger Cook (tracks: 12)
Notes
Released: Apr 1990
Series: CBS Collectors Choice
Genre: Pop
Runtime: 52:40

0 reacties:
Post a Comment