:::: MENU ::::

Saturday, 19 September 2026














Tracklist

1.  Davy Jones & The Lower Third - You've Got A Habit Of Leaving  (2026 Remaster) - 2:34
2.  Davy Jones & The Lower Third - I Want Your Love  (Previously Unreleased) - 2:35
3.  Davy Jones & The Lower Third - Cupid  (Previously Unreleased) - 3:08
4.  The Manish Boys - I Pity The Fool  (2026 Remaster) - 2:15
5.  Davy Jones & The Lower Third - Baby Loves That Way  (2026 Remaster) - 3:03
6.  Davy Jones & The Lower Third - Keep Up With The Jones (instrumental)  (Previously Unreleased) - 2:05
7.  Davy Jones & The Lower Third - Leave Her To Me  (Previously Unreleased) - 2:51
8.  Davy Jones & The Lower Third - I'll Follow You  (2026 Remaster) - 2:01
9.  Davy Jones & The Lower Third - You Gotta Tell Her  (Previously Unreleased) - 2:40
10.  The Manish Boys - Take My Tip  (2026 Remaster) - 2:16
11.  Davy Jones & The Lower Third - Certain Woman  (Previously Unreleased) - 3:34
12.  Davy Jones & The Lower Third - Glad I've Got Nobody  (2026 Remaster) - 2:33
13.  David Bowie - Today  (Previously Unreleased) - 2:29
14.  David Bowie - I Want My Baby Back  (2026 Remaster) - 2:41
15.  David Bowie - I Live In Dreams  (Previously Unreleased) - 2:58
16.  David Bowie - Bars Of The County Jail  (2026 Remaster) - 2:09
17.  David Bowie - That’s Where My Heart Is  (2026 Remaster) - 2:43
18.  David Bowie - I Do Believe I Love You  (Previously Unreleased) - 2:13
19.  David Bowie - You've Got A Habit Of Leaving (alternative overdub / vocal)  (2026 Remaster) - 2:35
20.  The Manish Boys - I Pity The Fool (alternative vocal)  (2026 Remaster) - 2:15
21.  Davy Jones & The Lower Third - Baby Loves That Way (alternative vocal)  (Previously Unreleased) - 3:06
22.  The Manish Boys - Take My Tip (alternative vocal)  (2026 Remaster) - 2:17


A Shel Talmy Production
Recorded In London January - August 1965
Produced For Release By Alec Palao


Notes
Release: 18 september 2026
Genre:  Rock
Runtime:  57:11

0 reacties:

Post a Comment