:::: MENU ::::

Sunday, 20 September 2026
















Tracklist

1.  25 Or 6 To 4 - 4:51 
2.  If You Leave Me Now - 3:53 
3.  Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is - 3:21 
4.  Hard To Say I'm Sorry / Get Away - 5:06 
5.  Just You 'n' Me - 3:43 
6.  Saturday In The Park - 3:55 
7.  Colour My World - 3:02 
8.  Wishing You Were Here - 4:33 
9.  Alive Again - 3:32 
10.  No Tell Lover - 3:47 
11.  Make Me Smile - 3:28 
12.  Another Rainy Day In New York City - 3:00 
13.  I'm A Man - 7:40 
14.  Feelin' Stronger Every Day - 4:13 
15.  Baby What A Big Surprise - 3:01 
16.  (I've Been) Searchin' So Long - 4:29 
17.  Hard Habit To Break - 4:40 
18.  Gone Long Gone - 3:58 


Companies, etc.

All tracks produced by James William Guercio except:
Tracks 4 and 17 produced by David Foster
Tracks 9, 10 and 18 produced by Phil Ramone and Chicago


Notes
Released: 1995
Genre:  Soft Pop 
Runtime:  1:14:01

0 reacties:

Post a Comment